Tuesday, August 20, 2013

EUROPE PT.1 B A R C E L O N A


Hola! I'm super duper sorry for my neglect as of late. Actually, i'm not apologetic at all as I have been gallivanting around Europe seeing some of the most beautiful places in the world, and meeting some fabulous, eclectic people. I took some smashing photos while I was away, and I thought I would share them with you all. Part one: Barcelona. Gosh it was so refreshing being sun kissed from the beaming sun as we walked down the street- especially since it's bloody freezing back home in Adelaide, summer cannot come sooner. I stayed in Barcelona for 5 days, and for any of my lovely readers who have visited Barcelona will understand how incredibly cool and easy going it is. The city is alive with tourists and locals down every single cobble stone street. The beaches are packed with ultra tanned, leathery skinned old ladies- yet it somehow seemed ok amongst all the super duper toned milfs and dilfs walking across the sand. Now, don't even get me started on the architecture...Gaudi is a genius for designing a city like Barcelona to suit somewhat like a dream. We visited all his major works such as The Barcelona Cathedral, Segrada Famillia, Parc Guell, Casa Batllo and so much more. The food, oh the food just made my mouth water. Every morning we would walk down to La Boqueria Markets and get a fresh juice and cup of fruit. Simply devine! After stuffing our faces with delicious Tapas, Sangria and Paella, it was off to France we go! 

Stay tuned for Part 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment