Monday, March 4, 2013

GIAMBATTISTA VALLI FALL 2013

Images via; Voge.com, Style.com

I totally loved the Giambattista Valli collection for Fall 2013, and if you know me well, you know I love a good man style outfit. These are just a collection of a few of my favourite looks from this collection which totally channels the marrying for feminine meets masculine. 

Of course it seems canning that this season most designers are incorporating these masculine silhouettes and textures into the wardrobes of women around the world, so it comes as no surprise that Giambattista Valli would follow. Yet, this collection does it better than I have seen in a while. I am dying to get my hand on those amazing flat pony-hair platform loafers for staters, I think they would totally work it in my wardrobe this coming winter season if I say so myself. 

I love how Valli has designed these oversized coats and comfortable footwear, not just to follow a menswear conscious- but to attract a more down to earth, easy going vibe. Personally I think these outfits would work perfectly with our Australian style, of being effortlessly laid-back and chic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment