Sunday, February 24, 2013

LUCK

Images via; May-er, Street Fashion, Hazelnuit. They All Hate Us, Tumblr, Voguevendour

I'm off to travel Europe in July! How exciting is that! Tickets have been paid for on Friday, done and dusted. Now for the hard part, and that is to SAVE SAVE SAVE! Since returning from America last year, it's safe to assume I caught the travel bug. Today I was pondering in bed, (whilst trying to shake this horrific hangover) and I got to thinking how lucky I really am to have had the opportunity to travel to Europe in 2005, America in 2012, and now Europe again with my amazing best friend and cousin Anita in 2013. Some people are 50 and still haven't left the country. I don't know if any of you can relate, but so many minutes of my day go by where I take my life for granted. I take for granted the fact I have a happy and healthy family, live in a beautiful house, and have beautiful friends. It really doesn't take long for the busy schedules life jam packs into each day to quickly catch up with us, and make us blind to what we all truly have, and that is LUCK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment