Thursday, January 10, 2013

RETURN


'In A Certain Moment'
Model: Tasha Sabojnikova
By Jurij Treskow
Contributor Magazine
Spring 2013

Happy new year my lovers, I am pleased to announce I am back from my relaxing holiday! Well sort of... I returned from Carrickalinga earlier this evening and in a matter of unpacking my summer dresses and packing some sartorial goods, I will be jet setting over to Melbourne bright and earlier this coming Sunday morning. For those of you who have been following my blog for the past year will know that my family and I go to the Australian Open Tennis Tournament every January. It's a little splurge vacation where we stay at the ultimately chic Crown Towers (thanks mumma and papa) and I get to play with my ultra beautiful cousin Nicola (who calls Melbourne home). I thought I would kick the year of posts off with this amazingly monochromatic photoshoot. I love how dark they go with the black and white filter, and the warehouse location just gives it a really barron yet modern vibe. Stay tuned my lovers, I have some amazing things in store for LOVER OF THE KING in 2013. 

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment