Saturday, September 29, 2012

HOUND DOG

Images via; They All Hate Us, Tumblr, Give Me Givenchy

You will never guess what arrived in the mail on Saturday...i'll give you a clue...it's black, and pretty hardcore...keep guessing...okay okay give up? I'll tell you! My Givenchy Rottweiler T-shirt! And it's as amazing in real life as it looks in these pictures. All weekend I have been mixing and matching different items of my wardrobe I can pair with this black beauty, and well to be completely honest, I think I'm going to have to team it with something pretty girly to not make me look like the latest member to join the Hells Angels Bikie squad. For a little inspiration i turned to the good ol' net to help me out, and this is what I managed to find, and loving them! Keep your eyes out, there will be an outfit posts coming up over the next few weeks featuring this bad boy I'm sure of it!

I hope you had a fabulous long weekend my lovers. Mine was spent sick with a cold from Saturday morning (after arriving home from Sydney Friday night) and I woke up this morning feeling even worse! I guess it's always the way, when you have as much uni work as I do right now, the only thing to top it off is getting the flue. WAAAA

Stay cool my lovers x



No comments:

Post a Comment