Sunday, September 9, 2012

HOLLAR.

Images via; Made in Society, This is Not A Fashion Blog, The Givenchy Code

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend my lovers. Mine was super great. However, it ended badly with me completely chipping my tooth, while drunkenly thinking it was a good idea to take a swig of wine from the wine bottle. Yes, classy i know... Someone accidentally knocked me from behind, and voila, see you later front tooth! So my very hungover Sunday morning saw me sitting in the emergency dentist surgery getting an injection in my gum to numb my mouth, and refilling the cap on my tooth. Fun times. I hope this isn't a sneak peak into what the rest of the week will be like! It's is however, supposed to be some amazing spring weather this week. Just knowing that has already made things ten times better!
XXX

1 comment: