Monday, August 13, 2012

THE GAME IS UP


Images via; Give me Givanchy, Deprincessed, They All Hate Us, Tumblr

So my dear lovers, i hope you all watched the Olympic Games Closing Ceremony. If you haven't, or haven't gotten around to it yet, do it ASAP you are missing an insanely amazing show! Without saying too much i have one word for you... SPICE GIRLS. I don't know about you, but i was a massive fan of theirs growing up. Like huge. Ironically enough, Sporty Spice was my favourite, however i am the least sport girl you will ever meet. I mean, its clear to say that still to this day sporty and scary were the only great singers out of the bunch, but those girls covered what it meant to have 'girl power' to a T. So my lovers, i say this again, rummage through those Fox sports channels, or even check it out online, but the UK Closing Ceremony is certainly one you don't want to miss. The poms certainly know how to put on a spectacular show!

No comments:

Post a Comment