Sunday, July 29, 2012

CAPITAL GAIN

Images via; Tales of Endearment, They all Hate us, The Libertine, Wolfcub

I can tell its going to be a crappy one this week... I'm having to say goodbye to 2/3 best friends that are leaving me for  the next year to start new and exciting chapters of their lives. It all begins with one of my best friends Alex who is going on an exchange to Singapore to study her final semester of Marketing Management, leaving on Friday. Although she is only going for a semester of uni, she is one of those people i always see and hear from almost every week. Next Monday, one of my best friends in the whole wide world Hannah, heads off to the US of A for an exchange for the next year. That girl is the sparkle to my sunshine, i don't know how i will be able to stand a year without seeing her beautiful face, and just be around her bubbly self. It's going to be so tough to say goodbye to them both. To make matters worse, another best friend of mine Adrian is heading to the Netherlands indefinitely in two weeks time, to do his honours in Law. I am so proud of all three of them, but at the same time I'm going to be little miss selfish in wanting them all to myself. The fact that everyone around me is endeavouring to go out and get what they want is even more of a motivation to knuckle down at uni, and hopefully one day in the near future ill be the one they bon voyage to Sydney! 

No comments:

Post a Comment