Happy new year lovers! I'm sorry for my absence the past few days... the lucky girl i am got a Mac Book pro from Santa this year and I've slowly but surely been trying to convert my folders from my old ancient laptop to this hipster new baby. Im yet to still finish...Anyways i hope you all had a fabulous start to your new year... may it be a year to leap and take risks, a year to step outside the square, a year to laugh and most importantly a year to conquer! Just as i promised myself and of course my readers in 2012 were outfit posts! While this next post might not be of my outfit (since I'm planning of laying around my pool in my bikini all day and i won't scare you all away by taking photos of me in that costume...) i thought i would start off with a bedroom post. This is simply a post of my up to date, unusually clean room... (i lied.. I'm a neat freak its usually this clean unless I'm rushing to get dressed.. in that case, the cleanliness of my room is a completely different story.)
My bedroom is 95% vintage with the remaining 5% percent being my non vintage clothes. Yet, even they seem to articulate a vintage vibe at times with some marvellous hand me down pieces from my ever so fashionable mumma and grandma.