Monday, January 2, 2012

LEANDRA MEDINE: THE MAN REPELLER






images via man repeller

This chika might just be the 'man repeller', but i have an absolute utter girl crush on her. I rolled past her blog over the weekend and pretty much fell in love with her style. I feel like Leandra Medine expresses sartorially what i have always dreamed of doing. She is fulfilling what my goal for this year is... that is to wear what you feel absolutely comfortable in, what you believe is fashionable and completely disregard what that male voice is nagging in your ear. My boyfriend and i have seemed to come to the conclusion that if he buys me an item of jewellery or clothing.. if he hates it, ill love it, and when i began to read Leandra's words i could relate more than ever! If you haven't already done so, check out her blog www.manrepeller.com and maybe you will fall in love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment