Monday, April 5, 2010

Im so excited!

im soooo excited! tomorrow i FINALLY get to pick up my gazillion dollar layby at Sportsgirl which i have been trying desperately to pay off for months! I cant wait to show you my new additions to the family. Get ready to see, a leopard print fur coat, black velvet high waited skirt, leopard print tights and these AMAZING suede camel wedged booties! I might christen them this thursday or friday night. Thursday night im heading out for my friend eli's going away drinks... yes.. i have yet another friend jet setting off to London. Have i told you that i have started saving too? and Friday night.. my friend Adrian is the guitarist in a band called Jupiter Lead, and are playing at Rocket. Two very appropriate occasions to whip out these beauties. Now...i just need to organised these outfits in between all my gay homework. Holidays where are you when i need you the most??????

No comments:

Post a Comment