Friday, May 11, 2012

YES SIR, NO SIR!

 Images via; Wolfcub, Inside In Inside Out, Theyallhateus, Amluls Closet, The Selby

Oh my goodness i have been so stressed out with uni lately, you have no idea. I handed in a megga shit assignment today, i gotta be honest, I've never been so confused in all my life! I can't even relax just yet because i have a 5 part assignment due on tuesday... i have only done 2 parts. Fuck. I attended a clothes hiring business opening tonight. It was such a fun night of scanning through clothes, sipping on some scrumptious champagne and strawberries, not to mention being in the most amazing house I've ever seen. For those of you who haven't heard of it, google it: Clothes Line. You may just love it! Anyways, i didn't want you to think i was neglecting this thing, so i thought i would post you a little something something to keep you going, i hope you can all understand i will be semi free very soon, and will put more effort into these posts! Till next time my lovers! Peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment