Wednesday, April 11, 2012

M.I.A

Images via; Columbine, Streetfsn, unknown

Hey chika's, I'm back! Well not for too long because I'm off to Sydney on Sunday to intern with Marie Claire magazine. But here is some outfit inspo for this in-between weather. I don't know about you, but this weather has been confusing me so much! one morning I'm hot, the next I'm in a wooly jumper! I know i am going to regret saying this soon I'm sure, but i really want this weather to get cold so i can indulge in my new jumpers! Anyways how have you all been? Ive felt so disconnected from you lovely readers lately because my commitment has been very sloppy, i apologise again for being M.I.A these past few weeks, uni and work have had my 100% attention. I hope you are all well! ill definitely get on to more outfit posts upon my return, and will take some piccies of my newest purchases, you will love I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment