Tuesday, April 3, 2012

FAST TRACK



Images via; Unknown Sources

Im so very sorry for my neglect lately, Sydney kicked my ass and uni booted me even further upon my return home. I have had assignments coming out of my ears. Easter soon, and i cannot wait for a nice break... well it will be hardly a break, ill have one week of solid working to earn back the money i spent in Sydney (Yes cannot wait to show you all my purchases) and the second week will be spent interning in Sydney again, this time at Marie Claire. In terms of this editorial, oh man i love the simplicity of it, and the sexy vibe it exposes. It makes me want to laze around house topless- no bras either. 


1 comment:

  1. I think I know exactly how you feel. Anyway these photos are amazing
    xx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete