Monday, March 12, 2012

ACCESS ALL STAGES

 Images via; Lover of The King

I had the most amazing day yesterday. From what started off as a day of relaxing watching movies, ended with an 'ACCESS ALL STAGES' pass to Future Music Festival. My best friend Alex and I were lucky enough to get two AAS passes from my amazing boyfriend to Future Music Festival which got us to places we never imagined we'd be when we woke up yesterday morning. I am pleased to announce we were standing side stage at The Wombats & the New Order sets. We met Tinie Tempah, Jesse J, Ronnie from Jersey Shore (which completed my life... i could die happy tomorrow), the entire crew of The Wombats, Skrillex and many many more important people. I have never been so star struck! Sipping on free (endless supplies) of Verve and Moet at the Artists only After Party at the Rocket Rooftop was definitely more than i could handle. Uni... I'm afraid you will not have the pleasure of my presence today.

1 comment: