Thursday, January 5, 2012

FRUIT SALAD...YUMMY YUMMY




via Lover of the King & The Man Repeller

I'm pretty much OBSESSED with banana printed clothing and accessories at the moment. Completely and utterly obsessed! If you scroll your eyes up to the first picture of moi, you will see my ultra cute banana necklace my darling mummy bought for me for my birthday last week (yes, happy birthday to me) and I've been wearing them almost everyday ever since. They look great over yellow or citrus like the colour of the top i am wearing today, but also look extremely powerful over a black top or dress. Last week at work i wore the necklace over the top of a yellow and white polka dot top and i looked like a delicious fruit bowl! Head to Bauhaus down the East end of Adelaide and get one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment