Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NEW BEGINNINGS

It was a tough final few months at uni this year. Assignments slowly crept up (as they do) and time for blogging just seemed simply impossible. HOWEVER, i am excited to say that you can look forward to newer and greater things for Lover of The King over the next few weeks comming into 2012. I pledge to constantly keep YOU (my lovely followers) updated almost daily with your fashion fix and wardrobe inspiration from my personal style and my many fabulous idols. I also look forward to introducing Outfit Posts to my blog! Since quitting my previous job at a coffee shop a few weeks ago and throwing out my ugly and lifeless black uniform, i am excited to now have so much more of an opportunity to give my lonely clothes in my wardrobe a run around the block. I am now HOPING with my fingers ever so tightly crossed that i get this job at a fashion boutique in Adelaide. I will be going for my second trial shift on thursday so wish me luck! I look forward to exciting things early in 2012 when i will be undergoing internships which start in March with 'Who' Magazine, then going onto 'Marie Claire' in April and finishing up with 'Shop Till You Drop' in September, all of which will see me flying my nervous ass to Sydney for a week at a time. In January i will also be starting an internship for fashion blog The Urban Silhouette . As you can see i will be a VERY busy girl, but in the midst of all the hustle and bustle i PROMISE i will keep up to date with my blogging on Lover of The King. I would like to end with saying a huge thankyou to those lovely followers who commented on some previous posts of mine. When i saw them they lit up my face. It is truely an amazing feeling to know there are people out there who take the time to read what i have been working on and to make it even better LIKE IT! so THANKYOU again from the bottom of my heart, i look forward to hearing from you all soon!
But for now...Peace Out babes! X

No comments:

Post a Comment