Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back to Uni.

I LOVE THIS LOOK ABOVE: I AM YET TO BUY MYSELF A GREY BLAZER



So its back to uni for me at a horrid 9am start on Monday morning. It is pretty safe to say that im dreading it. I have found myself getting a little TOO cosy in my holiday mode, that now even the thought of lifting a finger seems almost impossible to achieve. However, it feels like life and routine are finally going back to normal with uni starting and my boyfriend FIANLLY comming home from a 2 month trip away... the days of rolling out of bed at a solid 11:00am are well and truely over i think. Sometimes i see it as a good thing.. ill finally have some order back into my life again, and whilst now im promising myself to be the organised girl i should be, i can just see myself getting majorly distracted from my studies as soon as something interesting comes my way... That has seemed to be a common move with me this year..So i have written this post to help with some outfit ideas to wear to uni. Whilst i know i can easily rock up in a pair of trackies, my old school jumper and sloppy ugg boots- it seems making a slight effort in what i wear everyday makes it that tiny bit more easier to wake up in the morning thats for sure... ill still leave it to the lattes to get me through the long boring days tho..I hope this post also gives all you uni goers out there some inspiration too!

2 comments:

  1. loving all these looks! come follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lovely thanks for the comment i have recently followed your blog and loving it! keep up the great work! xx

    ReplyDelete