Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Revamp

"Honey im Home" or should i say.."honey im back", back from the dead so it seems. It has been so long since i have catered to my dear blog, and since im FINALLY on uni holidays (until the end of July in fact) i thought what a better time than now to treat it with the TLC it deserves. Im taking this blog on with a whole new approach! I plan to follow fashion trends in hope of creating my very own. I will follow other blogs such as my beloved 'fashiontoast' (Rumi knows her stuff thats for sure!) and report back with the best fashion news i can find. I also plan to not only sus out what they are wearing on the other side of the world, but have a heavy focus on what is happening in little old AUSTRALIA! With big plans to move to Melbourne for 6 months next year and study my degree of Journalism over there AND travel around London at the end of 2011, i hope to fullfill every fashion trend there is. So i hope your ready to follow me from here to TIM BUCK TWO! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment