Sunday, March 28, 2010

Granny Glasses


I owe all my thanks to my lovely little nan who gave me a bag full of vintage glasses from the 70's. Initially these glasses were reading classes with clear lenses, but not too long ago i went to the optical shop and kindly asked for the lenses to be changed and TADAAA! i have my very own collection of old school christian dior and chanel! There are more pairs of glasses other than these, but i hate taking pictures of myself so this is all you get to see! :)P.S you might be thinking how random by last picture is, but i bought this bargain playsuit from good old Supre and absolutely loved how it was one shoulder. I have been so obsessed lately with one should clothing which probably isnt the best idea considering itmost likey accentuates my broad shoulders even more! But hey, when you get such a bargain like i did.. you wear it till your hearts content! And like my stylish mother who will always be my number one style icon said to me when i was little...
It's not what you wear, its how you wear it

No comments:

Post a Comment