Monday, February 22, 2010

BLAH BLAH BLAH


(Wearing: Wayne Cooper high waisted denim shorts, Sportsgirl cropped Tshirt, Oroton clutch)
It is a disgustingly hot day in the lovely sate of Adelaide, South Australia, and i cannot think of anything better to do than to stay cool in my little study and begin a blog! I must confess, the world of blogging as become very inteseting to me over the past year and i can honestly say without my favourite blogs such as KNIGHTCAT, ANYWHO, JAK&JILL and FASHION TOAST i dont think i would have survived year 12. It is because of these blogs that i have been inspired to start one of my own. With my first year of university just around the corner (2 weeks to be exact) i thought to myself, let me officially begin my year with a new project.. and so HERE I AM! This is my very first post as a blogger! I am so excited to get started and hope that my blog kicks of well and becomes an escape from a hectic day for you, as KNIGHTCAT has been for me. I am more than welcoming to any comments! I would love to hear what you all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment